This version of EzyLink automates a number of time consuming manual processes. The programme has two sepecific functions - First accounting integration to MYOB, and second a payment splitting ability.
Accounting Integration to MYOB
Data is supplied from Best Practice and contains all Invoices, Payments, Adjustments and Reversals for the nominated period. The EzyLink programme posts that data into MYOB in such a manner that:
- It capture Debtor and Doctor liabilities
- It handles transaction Date confusion by always using the ‘Created Date’
- It handles Adjustments/Write Offs for prior periods at the time they occur.
- It allows you to produce a MYOB report for any Doctor for any period showing:
- Accrued Service Fees.
- Accrued GST.
- Accrued Payments.
- Funds available for disbursement.
In use, information for a 20 Doctor practice can be posted to MYOB in as little as 2 minutes.
Splitting the payments between the Doctor and the Practice can be a time consuming task. We have automated the process and our programme accesses the data directly from the Best Practice database to ensure data integrity – no manual entering of information. The function can be run based on any period and can use either Payments or Invoices for the period as the criteria for determining the split.
Our programme has a sophisticated configuration that takes into account:
- Those items that are 100% Practice Items.
- Items where the user gets a split different to the norm.
- It takes reversals and adjustments for prior periods into account.
- Applies the Medicare bulk billing incentive correctly to either the Practice or the Doctor.
- The split is done using an Excel spreadsheet with a master sheet for the Practice and a separate Worksheet for each Doctor (or User)
- Items are color coded to quickly identify whether a line is any one of several exceptions.
In use a 20 Doctor Practice can export to Excel and make the correct splits in around 2 minutes.
Arrange a Demonstration.
We can arrange a ‘live’ online demonstration of EzyLink for Medical Practices. We connect over the internet using remote access software and share our desktop with you. We also phone using VOIP connectivity. You can watch as the programme works in real time and obviously ask any questions you might have. Whilst the demo itself only takes a few minutes it is better to allow around 30-45 minutes to ensure all questions you have are fully answered.
The demonstration is absolutely obligation free. Please call on (02) 65 689399 or email to arrange a suitable day/time.